Van Conversion Guide
Van Conversion Guide
Our van conversion guide details how we built our own camper van. It includes step-by-step details of our entire van conversion process from an empty cargo van to the finished van build. It also provides insight into our design considerations, helpful tips and over 100 high-quality, labeled photos.
Have you ever dreamed of an epic road trip with total freedom to explore and sleep where you want? This ebook will give you the opportunity to learn from our experience converting a cargo van into the ultimate road trip vessel. Our van conversion was based on a simple and cost-effective design that is achievable by anyone, for roughly $1,000 USD.
Here's what you will get:
- Step-by-step detail of our entire conversion process from an empty van to the finished product.
- Full insight into our design considerations to maximize liveable space and storage.
- Explanations on why we chose specific materials (and avoided others), the tools used, and a rough breakdown of the cost of each section.
- How we manage daily use of electronics without the need for solar panels using a deep-cell battery.
- Important safety considerations.
- Helpful tips and suggestions to avoid frustrations and errors.
- Over 100 high-quality, labelled photos of the construction and finished van build.
- An easy to read, eye-catching page layout.
- The ebook comes in PDF format readable on desktop, laptop and tablets.
- Multi-functioning fixtures
- A couch that quickly converts into a bed with easy access to storage underneath.
- A storage cabinet that transforms into a table.
- A home-built cooler that keeps ice for up to 7 days (it's the best cooler we've ever owned).
- High priority given to insulation so the van can be used in cooler climates (e.g. Canadian Rockies)
- A beautiful, livable space that you will be proud to call your own.
- Sections: Insulation, Ventilation Flooring, Bed/Couch Unit, Cabinet/Table Unit, Storage Stand, Wall Treatment, Cooler, Window Covers, Side Table, Deep Cycle Battery